- This event has passed.
Workshop: Fabulous Woven Seasonal Pillow Sham
March 22 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 2:00pm, repeating until March 24, 2018
(Portage, WI) — Class: Fabulous Woven Seasonal Pillow Sham
A THREADED STREAMS FIBER ARTS TRAIL WEEKEND WORKSHOP
Choose your seasonal fabrics! Specify Fall, Christmas, or Easter when registering.
You can attend class on any of the following dates!
- March 22, 2018 2:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- March 23, 2018 2:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- March 24, 2018 2:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- Project to be completed in class.
- Class limit 10 per session
Choose A or B:
A) Fabric only class kit: $25 (all fabric, fusible and stabilizer for project)
B) Class kit with fabric and and sewing tools: $50 (all fusible and stabilizer for the project, plus weaving tool, 1” tape maker tool, thread, pins, and pillowform.)
- Prerequisite: Basic sewing machine knowledge and can sew a straight stitch on a sewing machine.
- Machine rental: $10.00 or bring your own portable sewing machine with cord, foot control, and standard foot.
- Optional wool applique information available during class. Not part of kit, but may be added to project after completion.
- Instructor Fee:$15 (includes pattern. See below to choose kit.) A portion of the strips will be pre-made for each kit option.